Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday the last day

well this is another blog without any pictures because again I am at another persons home and do not want to upload my pictures onto thier computer. But I promise that I will post a whole blog when I get home with all the pictures that I haven´t posted yet. So anyways today is the last full day in Iceland. Tommorrow we are leaving and to tell you the thruth I don´t know if I am going to miss it as much as I thought I would. The weather is always cold and I´m gettin a little tired of everyone speaking a different language then me. Me and Anna have vowed that we are going to learn Icelandic so that the next time we come it won´t be so frustrating for us. I had a really good time though. I didn´t spend as much time with sig then I wanted to. But thats ok. I spent most of my time just hanging out with the fam. It was really nice. I saw a lot of people that haven´t seen me in over 6 years so that was interesting. we leave tommorow at 5 pm and although being on the plane for 6 hours we actually arrive in Boston at only 6:30. Which means that we lost like 6 hours. So we are going to be freakin tired when we get home because even though it will only be like 9 or 10 for us it will be like 3 am. Then we have two days and we have to hop on another plane to New York minus Dad and Jeremy and plus Mrs. Terri and Beth. I´m really excited about new york and really nervouse too. Well thats about all. See you all later

-Julia

No comments: