Tuesday, June 16, 2009

my first two days in Iceland








well, the first two days of my Iceland expeirience have been very event full. After waking up at 4 in the morning on Sunday, Luke drove all five of us to the airport. I probably had the most crap to lug around and feared that my lugage was going to be over weight and that I would have to leave things behind. Ah, but how wrong I was. When we got to the airport, we waited in a long line only to have to mean old lady iritated with us because one of our bags was overweight. And it wasn't my bag, nor what it Anna's in fact it was moms. So, we all started ripping things out of her suitcase in the middle of the airport as the impatient old lady stood there looking at us disaprovingly. after that we boarded a tiny little plane and waited on the peice of crap for three hours. Then we had to go through security all over again in Boston, except this time we were a little better at it. Next, we boarded a much larger plane that was brand new. It had tvs on the back of every seat and they provided blankets and pillows. It was luxury. Anna and I sat in our roomy seats and watched slumdog millionare on our own personal tvs(by the way that movie was really good)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you guys are having fun! Love you all! I want to see lots of pictures when you get back!

Judy said...

Big summer!!! I'll keep up with your postings so keep "em coming! Aunt Judy