Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This is the plan

So, This summer I am going to New York and Iceland. We leave for Iceland on the 14th of June and then we get back on the 26 and stay home on the 27. Then we leave for New York on the 28 and are there untill some time in early July, I don't really know. Me, Anna, Mom, Dad, and Jeremy are going to Iceland and will be staying in a flat time thing. We are mostly there to see Sig, but also to see the sites and stuff. Me, Anna, Miss Terri, Mom and Beth will be going to New York and the whole time I will be attending the Joffrey balllet junior summer intensive while the rest of them site see. We are staying at the Modern hotel. So yeah, I will keep you updated.

Julia

2 comments:

ariella said...

what,what is this actually a post I see?!

Julia said...

yeah, There will be alot more once I leave in a couple weeks.